Out of Fashion ? I don't think so.

vrijdag 14 oktober 2016


Hi guys ! Finally Friday again. Have been looking forward to this weekend  because it will be a lazy one. Next week I'll be headed for Barcelona, so I'll catch up on reading all about the hot spots to be discovered out there. Meanwhile I found this great bag by O'ren today and I wasn't even looking for a bag. I guess I'm just a sucker for a great bag with a funny statement ! 

O'ren is a Belgian brand, known for it's cute glittery sweaters and chauvinistic slogans. Oh yeah, I know we Belgians are quite demure and shy and will hardly ever brag about any achievement, but this label mostly shows the opposite and to be honest, I LIKE THAT !

Found this army green O'ren bag at Café au Lait in Wijnegem Shopping Center.
You can also order it online here.
phone case Bershka
coat (old) Isabel Marant 




Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground