Almost Summer

zaterdag 11 juni 2016

espadrilles are THE shoes for Summer, right ?

Longing for some proper holiday ... counting the days.
It seems like June is gonna last like for ever ; the only thing I still need to do is to hand over all my photo assignments and explain my work in front of a jury.
After that, I will call it quits for a month or 2 and will focus on nothing but my road trip to Italy and later on, attend a pool party or 2 in Ibiza.
Can't wait. 
Meanwhile, I've been doing some shopping to make sure I'm properly dressed for the beach or beach bar. This is going to be the best Summer ever !


cool homemade drinks while reflecting on Summer

that time of year to lunch al fresco again

Isabel Marant footwear

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground