HM Conscious Exclusive Collection SS 2016

donderdag 7 april 2016

totally in love with my sky blue skirt !

This time, the H&M designers team have been working incisively with the Musée des Arts Décoratifs to find inspiration for this year's Conscious Exclusive collection. Exclusive access to the costume museum and archives of the museum itself has resulted in a line of modern red-carpet glam items with influences from art and fashion history.

 Julia Reston Roitfeld, being a style expert and daughter of Carine Roitfeld, makes a perfect representative for the Conscious philosophy and their sustainable fashion collection. 

Having a day off, I decided to give it a try and headed towards my local HM store in Antwerp. 
To my surprise there was not a single soul in sight just before opening hours ; in fact, I was the first in line !
I imagined cat fights and greedy women standing in line.
A couple of minutes later other ladies arrived and our small group of fashionista's waited patiently for the doors to open.
I fell in love with the sky blue skirt presented in the window, tried on the blouse I initially came for and some black flat slip-ons but ended up with the skirt ultimately.

Teamed with a soft grey and gold striped Bellerose sweater, it looks chic but not overdone. For special occasions I can wear it with these golden pumps or match it with white sneakers to make it look more on-trend. 
  


Items seen in the pictures are :
shoes Gianvito Rossi (similar here) 





Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground