Take a chance on me ..

zondag 28 februari 2016

Chanel Eau Tendre seen through my personal lens
I've decided to purchase a Chanel scent this weekend ; I've been a fan of their n° 19 for ever although it's very difficult to find it and I'm even guessing it's been taken out of production. 

I wanted a scent that was not heavy ; something girly and fresh but also delicate was on my mind.
Eau Tendre in the Chance series by Chanel hits all these notes ; it's main accords are {white} floral, sweet, citrus, fresh spicy and fruity.

The pink fluid makes it a very girly bottle to look at and its organic round shape is young and refreshing. 

Do you get a new fragrance for a new season and do you adapt your choice in Spring or Winter ? 


Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground