Shoe-spiration ..

zaterdag 30 januari 2016

aka my Instagram pictures with the most likes.
I get likes on whatever I might post on Instagram but I always notice hysteria when I'm posting shoes. My shoes.
I can honestly say I have a sick collection.
My outfits are mostly demure and monochrome but the bling-factor is almost always seen at my feet.

Now new collections start to emerge everywhere in fashionista-land, I'm pretty thrilled and excited to discover my next purchase.
Shoes are for me what wedding dresses are to others ; I really need to feel it's wow-factor and a calling out to me like this :
buy me !
need me ! feel me !

When my hart starts racing and I feel a shoegasm coming up, I know I just have to say Yes to that dress pair of footwear. 

more shoes on marble is the new black 

similar model (less bling) also by giuseppe zanotti

brogues by Eli1957

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground