Let there be Haus

zondag 27 december 2015


Hi everyone ! First of all, wishing everybody a lovely and peaceful Christmas; hope you all enjoy the holidays.
Just posting a quick update on my latest sneaker obsession ; HAUS by Golden Goose sneakers.
Ordered them online (well, actually got them as a present from hubby, bless him) and I really LOVE them. Never would've thought my silver/red/black Adidas sneakers could be overtaken by another pair of sneakers but I guess these GG come pretty close. They are very comfortable and light ; perfect when legs feel a bit heavy of all this party dancing lately ! 

If you want to order a pair too, keep in mind their fit is big ; I'm a 38,5 in most of the brands but in GG I took a 37 ! And they aren't tight or tense.




1 opmerking :

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground