Congé

dinsdag 1 december 2015


Antwerp, my hometown that is, always holds the most fantastic places to have a drink.
Recently, Congé opened their doors and it has been a {h}It {place} ever since.
Linked to the Plein Publiek events in the weekend, it has become a hot-spot for the beautiful people of my town. 
Wanted to get a decent picture ever since I've noticed their awesome typography - so today I decided to defeat the rain and headed over to the Kronenburgstraat. 
Unfortunately they close Monday's & Tuesday's but this gives me a good reason to come back to have a coffee or drink later this week. 

Meanwhile, if you're deciding on visiting my city for a weekend, make sure to include this place to your list. `


you might also check my personal Antwerp hotspot-list on Pinterest ; feel free to follow

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground