#structural 

Dea Simonsen for Umlaute
Let me just show you what I'm obsessing about lately.
Surely, I know I have plenty of placemats already but who can resist these beauties ?
Saw them at De Vitrine fair in Bruges and can't stop thinking about them. 
They hold all things I like ; structure, marble and geometrical. 

Another thing I'm really drawn to lately are all things copper or pink gold. 
Just can't explain why but it looks so damn chic !
My friend Valerie, who works for Hilite, triggered my obsession with her Parachilna lighting collection a couple of months ago. 
We definitely need to change our current spots so maybe we can make some change and consider a hanging fixture instead. Parachilna is number 1 on my wish - list for sure.

by Parachilna






Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground