#easy

Cowgirlblues at Julija's Shop

Isn't this the most beautiful yarn you've ever seen ? I immediately fell in love the moment I saw these cute balls in store ; had to get some and make another chunky sweater for me.
And so I did ; joy oh joy .. yesterday I teamed it with my easy peasy t shirt dress I found at Pull & Bear. I got the largest size so the dress is long and a bit oversized but that's just what I want for warm Summer days. Hate it when clothes stick to your body and make you uncomfortable : I like to feel free, not being afraid of every move I make when damp and hot outside.

Also, I got my special delivery from Model's Own nail polish this week ; I went for the metallic copper one .. it matches perfectly this sweet blush pink and grey. 

Handmade Knits made by me 


T dress at Pull & Bear

Chrome Rose Metallic nail polish  




Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground