#polished


Treated myself to a little pampering today - Natasja of Love Life Lacquer, the blog, was a guest at COF 2.0 for some special nail indulgence for all nail polish lovers.

I gave her 'carte blanche', so she could do whatever she was in for ; Natasja took some inspiration from my blue outfit and gave me a China Glaze Tiffany blue-ish nail make over with a hint of geometrics on both my ring fingers.

She did a perfect job and I was happily amazed how quick all these layers dried so quickly ; conclusion, she's a pro ! 
Wanna have some nail pampering too ? 
She's still working at COF until next Wednesday or you can contact herself for a booking through her blog



Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground