#obsessed

Butterscotch Of Brooklyn

I've been into these beautiful, pure and geometrical designs lately. Not only did I order my new business cards with triple triangle colors, my choice in jewelry has totally changed from a classic, vintage look into a more pured out and simple style. 
Diamanti per Tutti has some fabulous rings and bracelets and on top of that, they offer a choice in white, pink or gold. 

So smoothly, I'm changing my collection into pink gold and mix & match it with my white gold classics. Strangely enough I don't own a gold watch ; all my clocks are white metal or platinum.
Note to self : maybe I just need to find myself a funky rosé watch, perfect for Summer. 

Until now, I'm loving my arrow bracelet and rings by Renee 




Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground