photo credit designlovefest.com

I'm totally going for a very chunky white jacket this week. I've knitted some fine mohairs and angora's lately but now I'm totally handing myself over to big loopy yarn from LN Beanies ; they opened a pop-up store a couple of months ago and if you're quick, you can still get the latest from their collection and yarns 'live' at the Nationalestraat in Antwerp.
Sunday will be their last day at the store.

So, I might pop in once again to be sure I've stashed enough yarn and maybe a hint of neon pink alpaca too.
Of course I will share my finished product with you guys and hopefully you'll all gush over it once again, just like you did with the other sweaters I made previously. 

Keep up with my knits and photography work on my Instagram account ; are we friends yet ? 
please click and get a follow back from me too ..

instagram.com/little_black_darkroom


Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground