#chunky

photocredit Lolobu.com

Everyone in my family knows I'm a keen knitter. Although my workshop days are over, I still have fun making stuff for the people close to me. My stepdaughter asked me to make something for her own little girl as it was impossible to find something chunky and sweet for a 4y old girl and her tiny size. What I'm saying here is, I wasn't in any kind of knitting mood, but she triggered my knitting skills to get started again. 

As a photographer, you've always got loads of work and post processing stuff to do, but sometimes you'll find the time, in between shoots and assignments, to do something else. Hence the knitting needles.
And it's almost Winter after all, right ? 

So after I made the hat for Romy, I wanted to make that super expensive chunky jacket for myself. 
My friend Valery promised me to order one from me as soon as I made the perfect fit and model. And so I did. The wool is super soft and fluffy and as we speak, am currently working on that grey one for her. Hope she wants to pose with it as soon as it's finished ; I'll promise to share some images with you guys and girls. 

me and my chunky jacket teamed with an ACNE blouse





Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground