style du jour

maandag 27 januari 2014

style du jour


Isabel marant coat
lagarconne.com



Scotch Soda pink scarve
scotch-soda.com




Isabel Marant
$255 - intu.co.uk



Just a quick hello to you all .. showing you guys my outfit of the day. I have to say my pants are a huge change as they are way more harem and drop crotch than skinny ; most important of all, they are NOT black !
Mr C said I always buy black pants so voilĂ , I made an effort in looking at something different. I was in love with the plaid Isabel Marant (picture below) ones but they did not flatter me at all ! I looked like a hobo wearing PJ's. 
So this Maison Scotch burgundy one was way more interesting for me …
I do have to team this kind of trousers with heels at all times ; just my luck being 5'4" tall … 




2 opmerkingen :

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground