Inspired by a lady

dinsdag 28 januari 2014


Told you yesterday about my drop crotch / harem pants by Maison Scotch
Here they are - in close up and a pair of Summer sandals I rediscovered in the back of my closet.
Although they are quite high, they are one of the most comfortable ones I own.
When you look closely, you'll see some red stitching ; they come with an additional red leather pair of laces so you can spice them up a bit. Fratelli Rossetti are one of the best brands around as far as high heels and comfort is concerned ; I guess it's all about a perfect fit and boot-tree. 

You guys ever heard about hoarding ?
I'm a frilly blouse hoarder. Not kidding here.
It started all in 1981.
Lady Diana was introduced to us as fiancée of Prince Charles and as a young girl I was totally fascinated by this young beautiful woman in her frilly blouses. 
I guess my addiction started back then. 
Just to show how beautiful this Vanessa Bruno one is, I took some detailed pictures of it.
Made me think of that Elizabeth & David Emanuel blouse she wore for her official engagement picture by Lord Snowdon. 








and here's my inspiration … 






1 opmerking :

  1. Love this post, plus my name in Diana :D
    Kisses from Italy
    Diana
    http://www.thespirald.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground