The Dark side of the Moon

woensdag 18 september 2013





I have to admit, H&M is really nailng it this season and we haven't even seen the Isabel Marant collab hitting the stores. {write down if you haven't yet : November 14th}

Being a COS fan ever since I discovered them and marking myself a true customer of both their stores in Antwerp, I'm very happy to see H&M is sliding COS-a-like blacks and whites with subtle detail onto their racks.
So these days, I'm mixing COS with H&M, a splash of Zara  and my high end classics into a new cocktail of monochrome chic.
For instance, that short little navy inspired jacket from the Gisèle Bundchen collection, is just perfect ! 
I teamed it with my A lined skirt, lacy knit sweater and my Marant Bluebel wedges.

jacket H&M 
sweater H&M
skirt COS
shoes Isabel Marant similar here 




Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground