real people ; meet Joyce

zondag 8 september 2013


Today we went to a pop-up market on the Badboot in Antwerpen.
Theme was retro, vintage and handmade ; it hit me few people made an effort to show up with a(ny) hint of retro or vintage dressing. Anyway, Joyce did make an effort and she stood out in the crowd.
I immediately noticed her mint dress (as you know, my favourite colour) between all mainstream black and grey. She was very happy to pose and voilĂ , here she is.
Perfect dress for a sunny September Sunday ! 



4 opmerkingen :

  1. I love mint too, that dress is so cute. :)

    New Post
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. sure ... will pop over to your blog .. stay tuned 'cause pretty soon I will do a GIVE AWAY Goodie Bag !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. LOVE YOUR DRESS

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know
    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com
    www.memyheelsandi.com
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground