Cop Copine ; the best asymmetric skirt so far

zondag 25 augustus 2013





Browsing all styles and new clothes for this AW 2013 season, the asymmetric skirt or skort is by far the most wanted item on everyone's list. Seen a zillion times on streetstyle blogs around the globe and probably the best sold skirt by Zara.
I have to admit ; the white Zara one was the perfect skirt meets short for my Summer break ; easy to walk, jump and explore hard-to-reach areas in Mykonos.
Loving the trend but not wanting yet another hyped (seen on every single blog) kind of outfit, I've been taking my time of at home, to search the www extensively.
The skirt seen in the pics above is just perfect ; black - printed and edgy.
Hoping to find it online real soon (or in Paris, offline maybe) - I really like to make it mine pretty soon.

check it here

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground