July 2nd 2013

dinsdag 2 juli 2013

blouse Maje - trousers Mango - shoes Zara - bag and bracelet Hermès - watch Casio


As my house photographer is still enjoying her mini break in Spain, I'm posting my style du jour outfits like this.
Got this fab blouse from Maje yesterday, perfect for this sunny weather and a mandatory day at work.
I try to get a look at what the sales offer frequently but I must admit I'm the worst bargain shopper ever. Always end up with something from the new collection !
The stuff I got yesterday says it all ; out of the 4 items I bought, 3 of them were new collection .. how bad is that ?
Am I the only one here or do you recognize this kind of shopping behaviour ?

*
Omdat mijn huisfotograaf nog altijd in Spanje zit, post ik mijn style du jour outfits even op deze manier.
Vond dit super tof bloesje bij Maje gisteren, perfect voor een verplichte werkdag met dit zonnige weer vandaag. Ik tracht altijd wat van de solden mee te pakken maar moet toegeven dat dit me niet erg goed lukt. Uiteindelijk kom ik altijd thuis met spullen uit de nieuwe collectie !
Zoals ook gisteren ; van de 4 items waren er 3 niet gesoldeerd ; hoe stom is dat ?
Ben ik nu de enige of gebeurt dat ook bij jullie ?


Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground